WHAT: Knott’s Scary Farm, the first and largest Halloween event in Southern California has revealed exclusive and frightening new details for the return of its 46thseason during a special appearance at the fan-favorite event Midsummer Scream in Long Beach. The Knott’s entertainment team held an exclusive panel for fans featuring a few of the Scary Farm masterminds including maze and set designers, producers along with costuming and makeup to share insight on what’s lurking in the fog for 2018. The team shared an in-depth look at the collaboration it takes to transform the entire theme park into the eerie world of Knott’s Scary Farm complete with interactive haunted elements and original scares. Here’s what’s coming to Knott’s Scary Farm for this season:
· The 46th season Knott’s Scary Farm will return with 14 mazes and haunted attractions and over 1,000 monsters lurking in the fog for 25 terrifying nights
· This year, a new and unearthly scare zone is making its sinister arrival to the park, for the first time the lake underneath Silver Bullet reveals the horrors and creatures it’s kept hidden, until now. Forsaken Lake will unleash gothic creatures, which have been ravaged by the dark and murky waters, as they wander their crypts preying on unsuspecting visitors, looking for victims to drag back to their watery graves.
· At Knott’s Scary Farm, the park is the attraction and this year it will feature several new upgrades like, freshly new themed landscaping, enhanced ride lighting – HangTime will debut it’s never-before-seen Halloween inspired lighting scheme – plus, there will be a select rollercoasters in the dark and newly enhanced park décor.
· Ghost Town Streets, Carnevil and The Hollow scare zones will return to terrorize guests every night of Knott’s Scary Farm. The monsters that live within these streets will cover every inch of the park midways, leaving nowhere to hide.
· There will be a new dance party at Fiesta Village which will feature rhythmic music, performances by a live DJ throughout the night, dancing and sugar skull go-go dancers with Awaken the Dead.
· The full 2018 Knott’s Scary Farm lineup will be revealed on August 30th at the Knott’s Scary Farm Announcement event, this event is open to Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Scary Farm Season Pass holders.
WHEN: Knott’s Scary Farm will return fromSeptember 20th – October 31st.Tickets are now on sale at: https://www.knotts.com/tickets-passes/scary-farm
For more information on both events please visit:
Join the scary conversation by using #ScaryFarm on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Now open through October 28
TAMPA, Fla. (July 27, 2018) –School supplies may already be in stores, but at Adventure Island, summer is just getting started. Guests can stretch out their summer with new dates added to the 2018 Adventure Island season – now open through October 28.
With more than 30 acres of water-drenched fun in the sun, Adventure Island features the ultimate combination of high-speed thrills and tropical, tranquil surroundings for guests of all ages. The park is home to 11 exciting slides, ranging from family-friendly raft adventures to high-speed body slides. Guests can take advantage of the expanded season to try the park’s newest slide – Vanish Point – which just opened in March. The 70-foot drop slide lets riders choose between two wave paths, one that drops the floor from beneath their feet or one that begins in a seated position before taking a steep dive on a 455-foot-long speed slide.
During the extended season, daily admission starts as low as $39.99 for a Weekday Ticket. For park hours and additional ticket offers, guests can visitwww.AdventureIsland.com.
Additionally, in honor of National Waterpark Day on Saturday, July 28, Adventure Island will be offering buy-one, get-one free gelato cups all weekend to cool down park guests as they enjoy the summer sunshine.
Free Beer to Continue Through August 24
TAMPA, Fla. (July 26, 2018) – Beer lovers unite! Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is excited to extend free beer for park guests during the month of August. Now through August 24, guests over the age of 21 can enjoy two complimentary 7 oz. beers per day at the Garden Gate Cafe . Valid identification is required for age verification. The beer celebration continues with Bier Fest at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay every weekend from Aug. 25 – Sept. 16, including Labor Day. This all-new festival blends the local Tampa Bay craft scene with time-honored traditions to create a unique food and beer celebration. More than 100 beers from 65 different breweries around the world will rotate through the four-weekend event featuring live entertainment and contemporary fare.
For those that want even more VIP offerings and events, the Annual Pass offers unlimited admission all year, free parking, no blockout dates and special benefits. With EZpay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $16 per month for both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
Be the first to know about new events, special deals and future announcements by staying connected and join the conversation by using #BeerisBack and #ThrillsonTap on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
SEAWORLD ORLANDO CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS IN JULY WITH SPECIAL ADMISSION OFFERS AND OCEAN-DEEP DISCOUNTS THROUGH JULY 31
ORLANDO, Fla. (July 25, 2018) – Starting today, SeaWorld Orlando will be offering special discounts on select products to visit this summer, including admission offers for SeaWorld Orlando and Discovery Cove. The park is also offering special savings on Christmas products for the park’s annual Christmas Celebration event. From reservations to unforgettable park experiences, guests can take advantage of limited-time pricing and save big with these exclusive online offers.
· $59 SeaWorld Orlando Single-Day Ticket
o Visit between July 25 – Dec. 25, 2018
· Vacation Packages featuring 3rd Night Free
o Visit between Nov. 15 – Dec. 25, 2018
· $179 Discovery Cove Reservations with Dolphin Swim
o Reservations between Aug. 1, 2018 – Feb. 28, 2019
· 30% off Dolphin Encounter
o Reservations between July 25 – Dec. 24, 2018
· 30% off Ultimate VIP Tour
o Reservations between July 25 – Dec. 24, 2018 (Admission Required)
· 3 for $40 Photo Prints
o Valid July 25 – Dec. 24, 2018
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration Offers:
· 30% off Christmas Show Seating Packages
o Reservations for Nov. 17 – Dec. 24, 2018
· 30% off Dine with Santa at Shamu Stadium + Winter Wonderland on Ice Reserved Seating
o Reservations for Nov. 17 – Dec. 24, 2018
· 30% off Priority Access to Meet-and-Greet Rudolph and Friends plus Santa Claus
o Reservations for Nov. 17 – Dec. 24, 2018
To learn more about SeaWorld’s Christmas in July sale, shoppers can visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. These online-exclusive deals are available to the public now through Tuesday, July 31.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. Events, offers and times are subject to change. Follow SeaWorld Orlando on Facebook, Instagram and the SeaWorld Orlando Blogfor the latest park updates and information.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The company is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, behavioral training, husbandry and veterinary care. The company collectively cares for what it believes is one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 31,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
The company owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 50-year history, the company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The company’s theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a publicly traded company. Visit www.seaworldentertainment.comfor more information.
CARNIVAL GRAVEYARD: RUST IN PIECES REVEALED AS THE NEXT ORIGINAL HAUNTED HOUSE COME TO UNIVERSAL ORLANDO’S HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS
Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed an all-new original content haunted house coming to Halloween Horror Nights 2018 – Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces.
As guests trespass into a dilapidated carnival, they will find a maze of decayed rides and games – and soon discover they are not alone. Horrifying guard dogs, a grotesque ‘tunnel of love’, gleefully vicious performers loaded with deadly weapons fabricated from old rides and more will stalk guests’ every move as they try their best to escape.
Check out the Universal Orlando Blog for more information about Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces.
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 runs select nights from September 14 to November 3 and will feature more houses than ever before. Additional details about this year’s event will be revealed soon. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.