The secret’s out! Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience officially opens at Skylight ROW DTLA on Wednesday, October 28. Thousands of cars will travel back in time, embarking on a joyride through 1985 Hawkins, Indiana, and beyond
When: Opening October 28, 2020 through Spring 2021
Wednesday to Sunday from 6-11pm PT
Where: Skylight ROW DTLA
777 S. Alameda St.
Los Angeles, CA 90021
How: Ticket sales have been extended and are currently available for purchase at www.strangerthingsdriveinto.com
● This is not a drive in; it’s a first-of-its-kind drive-into live entertainment event that spans over 400,000 square feet.
● Fans will experience the entire 60 minute live action show from the safety of their car, driving from scene to scene as the story unfolds from all sides.
● Characters will perform exclusive new scenes inspired by Stranger Things 3 and created in partnership with series creators The Duffer Brothers.
● New music from Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein, the series’ composers, has been developed specifically for the experience.
● On the way to the experience, ticket holders can tune into Hawkins Radio via a digital channel to hear 80s classics, strange sonic intrusions, radio hijacks and bursts of information.
● Dressed in their 80s best, fans will pull into Starcourt Mall for a chance to cruise the (drive-thru) food court options before pulling into Lynx Labs where things really turn uʍop ǝpᴉsdn.
Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience is co-produced by Netflix and Fever, the premier event discovery platform that enables experience seekers across to discover the best in local entertainment. Creative direction has been provided by Secret Cinema, best known for constructing epically scaled, intricately detailed fan experiences based on popular film and TV titles, including the recent sell-out Stranger Things show in London. ROW DTLA is a 30-acre urban enclave located on the edge of the expanding Arts District. This historic district features acclaimed chefs and restaurants, unique retail shops, creative office workspaces, galleries, event venues, and an abundance of amenities and outdoor space.